A. Admission Procedure:
- Procure `Admission Brochure` from school office and submit the filled-in Registration Form with one photo of the child and photo copy of his/her birth certificate.
- The school will contact you within a week and the schedule of test/interaction with the student and the parents will be intimated.
- Within 4 days of the test/interaction the parents will be informed about the decision.
- Based on the set criteria, the students shall be selected for admission. The name of students so selected shall be displayed on the school notice board and information shall also be conveyed telephonically or through SMS/ e-mail.
- In case of selection, visit school within 4 days of receiving the intimation, submit all required documents and deposit the fee.
- Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and are found in order.
- The student / parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission. All fee / dues paid shall be forfeited.
B. General Rules and Guidelines:
The admission of students is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling the defined admission criteria. Admissions shall be regulated by the rules and regulations laid down by the school as per the Government of Rajasthan State and CBSE.
a. Minimum Age for Admission
• Nursery – 3 years
• KG – I – 4 years
• KG – II – 5 years
• Age shall be calculated as on 31st March of the year of admission
b. Essential Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
It is mandatory for all applicants to show the originals & submit photocopy of the following documents as proof:
1. The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned, if required. (Applicable for Grade – II and above)
2. Document(s) in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent to qualifying examination.
3. Birth Certificate: (Any one)
i. Birth certificate under the Birth, Death and Marriages Certification Act, 1986.
ii. Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
iii. Anganwadi Record.
4. Residence Proof: (Any one)
i. Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/father) having the name of the child.)
ii. Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
iii. Voter ID card of any of the parents.
iv. Electricity bill, telephone bill and/or water bill.
v. Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by the Government of India.
vi. Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
5. Passport size colored photographs of student – 04 and of parents – 02 each
6. Medical Fitness Certificate as per the format provided by school